Cargo is one of the fastest and cheapest ways to transport small and medium-sized goods from China to the Russian Federation. This option has a number of important advantages:
- Reducing the cost of transporting goods, since you need to pay only for the amount of space that the product takes in the container;
- Suitable for transportation of spare parts, components of mobile gadgets, electronic devices and many other goods;
- Customs clearance is carried out according to a simplified procedure.
Cargo delivery can be performed by any means of transport. But it should be borne in mind that the cost may differ markedly, for example, fast delivery from China to Krasnodar by air will be the most expensive. In some cases, railway transportation, combined with turnkey delivery by road, will be much cheaper, and practically do not differ in terms. Therefore, it is very important to choose the right mode of transportation and route. This is best entrusted to professional logisticians who have the necessary knowledge, experience, and well-established schemes.
This option has several important drawbacks.
- Cargo delivery of goods from China to Krasnodar is not suitable for some product groups.
- There may be delays in terms. Due to the need to consolidate the cargo, and its temporary storage in warehouses in China.
- Requires special packaging. Therefore, it is often necessary to repack the goods during cargo transportation.
Our employees provide a wide range of additional services, and approach the solution of tasks on an integrated basis. This makes it possible to minimize all the disadvantages and inconveniences that are indicated in the 2nd and 3rd paragraphs. The presence of our own warehouse space and representative offices in the major industrial centers of the country - Hong Kong, Beijing, Guangzhou, Shenzhen allows us to carry out road, rail, sea and air cargo transportation in optimal terms and at the most favorable rates.