If 2 or more modes of transport are involved in the process of product delivery, then such transportations are classified as multimodal. The advantages of this option are the following factors:
- Flexibility and versatility;
- Greater opportunities in the preparation of the most suitable route;
- The ability to organize the delivery process by several types of transport, taking into account the advantages of each of them, for example, air transport is the fastest, and road transport allows you to deliver cargo to the most remote corner of the country;
- Reduction of time for cargo transportation;
- Possibility to organize the process according to the "door to door";
- Reducing logistics costs.
Qualified employees of CargoBing,
when organizing multimodal transportation from China to Moscow, Yekaterinburg, Saratov, St. Petersburg, Rostov-on-Don and other cities and towns of the Russian Federation, pay special attention to the selection of the most optimal solutions. This applies to all stages of the process, from the transport used, correctly chosen routes, and ending with full documentary support.
An important condition for the organization of combined cargo transportation is an integrated approach, and a clear interaction of all participants at each stage. Therefore, this business should be entrusted to qualified specialists with experience in such activities and technical capabilities.