Benefits of partnering with CargoBing
Our company is located in China, so our specialists (more than 870 employees) know the domestic market very well from the inside. Thanks to this, we are always ready to choose the most profitable option for fast delivery from China.
Cargo transportation between the PRC and the Russian Federation with the transport company CargoBing has a lot of advantages:
- Extensive experience and knowledge of the features of the domestic and international markets;
- Wide list of additional services;
- Affordable shipping cost from China;
- Possibility of organizing the transportation of all permitted cargoes and by any kinds of transport;
- Guarantee of meeting the deadlines, as well as the integrity of the products and the preservation of its consumer properties;
- A convenient form of interaction - free consultations, selection of the most optimal route, preliminary calculation of the cost of delivery from China to Russian Federation and others.
Delivery of goods from China is carried out by various types of transport
- Air freight is the fastest way of transportation. It is most often used for cargo transportation of perishable and especially valuable goods, as well as medical products.
- Truck freight is the most common and universal option for the delivery of various types of cargo from China to Russian Federation. It is especially relevant when organizing transportation over relatively short and medium distances. It is also widely used in multimodal (combined) transportation.
- Sea freight. It is considered one of the most affordable and allows you to transport large consignments of goods to different continents.
- Railway freight. It gives the opportunity to deliver large volumes of the same type of products over long distances at affordable prices.
Which types of cargo we deliver
CargoBing - is a Chinese logistics company that transports cargo of almost any type:
- Piece - this category includes products that are delivered without packaging or in non-standard packaging;
- Powdered and pulverized - lime, cement, flour;
- Bulk - crushed stone, gravel, sand, fine grain and others;
- Liquid - oils, technical liquids, fuel;
- Gaseous - oxygen, nitrogen, propane, etc.;
- Perishable - these are mainly food products with a short shelf life, as well as pharmaceutical and medical products;
- Oversized - most often this category includes metal contractures, reinforced concrete products, industrial equipment and machine tools, the dimensions of which do not comply with established international standards;
- Universal - are delivered packed on pallets or other types of palletized containers;
- Heavy - involve the use of special equipment with increased load capacity with a reinforced structure.
Range of services provided
To ensure the delivery of cargo from China to Russian Federation in the shortest possible time and without unnecessary financial costs, the company's specialists provide a whole range of additional services to optimize this process:
- Search for suppliers in China;
- Cargo insurance;
- Warehousing and storage of goods in our own warehouses, the total area of which is 45,000 m2;
- Customs clearance;
- Consolidation of groupage cargoes;
- Product certification.
The most popular directions of cargo transportation from China to the Russian Federation
Logistics from China to Russian Federation is mainly organized between large industrial and commercial centers, as well as port cities - Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Lianyungang and some others, from which cargo is sent to Moscow, St. Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg, Vladivostok and other large cities of Russia.